With the assistance of the City of Greater Geelong – COVID-19 Business Recovery Grant support, Martlette has made significant improvement to its online presence through its website, with a focus on incorporating new technology to enable improved communication between Martlette and clients (new and existing).
This investment in the Martlette website has already made a big difference to how I do business and communicate with clients. The website now delivers as one of Martlette’s key marketing systems with the following positive outcomes that address the needs of a post-COVID-19 business environment.:
- Integrating email system so that visitors can effectively sign up for email communication
- Appointment scheduling system so that online users who prefer not to use the phone or meet face to face, can schedule a time to meet online using Zoom, Skype or Face-time.
- Encourage website visitors to engage more effectively through social media integration
- To more accurately convey Martlette’s key services for ease of use and search-ability
- To attract and retain more prospects after a visit to the Martlette website through the development and application of an improved businesses online brand and strategy
- Introducing a new way to deliver services to website visitors by capitalise on an already strong and growing online marketplace where people are more comfortable making decisions about purchases in the online environment
Improvements will support future investment in the business by providing a platform that boasts a suite of integrations that will enable efficient delivery of services to clients and provide a products that clients can purchase directly from the website.
Martlette would like to extend its thanks to the City of Greater Geelong for its support of my small business throughout the business challenges experienced during the COVID-19 circumstances in 2020 and 2021. Without this support, the new Martlette website would not have been possible.